Before you decide if you want to be a part of the daily dare , try answering the following questions:
- Are you bored?
- Are you thinking of doing something productive without going out of your house?
- Are you looking for topics to blog everyday?
- Are you searching on the internet for “interesting activities” to do and you still don’t find anything to do??
- Are you a working man/woman or a student with no time in hand to do anything else apart from your job and daily chores and yet you want to do something “useful” everyday?
- Do you want a ‘1-day’ activity?
If you answered “Yes” for any of the questions, then you are in the right place right now!
In the Daily Dare, we post one dare every alternate days and each dare comes with a deadline of 24 hours. All dares will be easy, simple and can be incorporated in daily life. People of any age group and gender can take part in the challenge.
What To Share:
All you have to do is try to finish your dare within 24 hours and post an image and your story on your blog with the tag “Daily Dare” & a pingback to the original dare on The Daily Dare. You may share your progress no matter how you perform!
If you succeed, great! Post an image displaying the completion of your dare with a pingback to the “dare” on The Daily Dare and challenge your readers too!
If you don’t complete your dare in time, it’s okay! Share your story with your readers and ask them how they performed!
The point here is to “Try” something new everyday.
For bloggers; it gives an opportunity to “Publish a Post Everyday”
When & How It Works:
The Daily Dare consists of simple tasks like reading 50 pages in a book in a weekday, or not using your phone for 4 wake-hours, finding a new hobby, challenging yourself to take a fast typing test to reach a target, or writing a piece of poetry/sharing an interesting story about a real life experience,..it could be anything!!
Yuvathi ❤ 🙂